Our client, a major player in the Power and Energy solutions industry is in need of dynamic individuals to join its work force.
Under minimal supervision, acts as the technical specialist and primary customer support contact to diagnose and execute effective repairs to products at the customer’s site. It is imperative that the field technician can drive.
Educational qualification/work experience
Minimum HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
At least 2 years post trade experience as a Diesel Mechanic
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced level of product knowledge
- Experience as workshop technician or other relevant experience
- Field service work experience
- Ability to complete repairs without supervision.
- Performs diagnostics on defective engines at customer site with minimal instruction.
- Develops repair work plans, with coaching from Supervisor, based on diagnostic results and customer’s and/or service adviser’s description of the problem
- Escalates unresolved issues to more Master Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Follows documented procedures and policies to complete required repairs
- Conducts preventative maintenance as per documented schedules and standards
- Establishes and maintains productive customer relations and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Completes required documentation, including service worksheets, time sheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
Qualified candidate should urgently send CVs to email@example.com using the job role Field Service Technician (Mechanical) as subject of the mail.
Deadline for CV submission is Tuesday 11th December 2018