Our client, a major player in the Power and Energy solutions industry is in need of dynamic individuals to join its work force. The Accountant is to assist the Finance Manager in reporting, forecasting, budgeting and Profit Plan process. Additionally, this includes compliance with Financial and Statutory Regulations and company Policies and Procedures. Develops financial projections for projects, measures actual performance against operating plans and standards.
Educational qualification/work experience
- Minimum BSc or HND Accounting
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in a similar job role
- Entry Level accounting/finance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel knowledge.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Perform activities critical for month-end process in the Operation.
- Provide timely communication to Cost Accounting Manager on business issues, providing supporting documentation and
- alternative courses of action.
- Perform financial analysis as required to support business decisions regarding pricing actions, standard cost change, material
- price variances, strategic provisions.
- Cost-out analyses and support for the business in operational improvements initiatives.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of profitability,
- performance to budget / forecast, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operational effectiveness of the business.
- Capital spending projects control.
- Assist in Sales price calculations.
- Support Finance Manager in Reporting / Forecasting / Profit & Strategic Planning process.
Qualified candidates should urgently send CVs to email@example.com using the job role Accountant as subject of the mail.
Deadline for CV submission is Tuesday 11th December 2018.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Full Time|