A consultancy firm specialised in providing services for Infrastructure development, Operations and maintenance is sourcing for an Aviation Officer.
Job Location – Abuja
- Liaise and manage relationships with the FBO support officers at the airports.
- Handle correspondence on the FBO operations.
- Ensure proper handling of documents relating to the FBO operations.
- Provide assistance to the airports when necessary.
- Be up-to-date with the regulations and policies in the Aviation Industry.
- Provide accurate information and answer general inquiries about the FBO operations.
Educational Qualification/Work experience
- A first degree in any discipline
- Experience in the airport environment or aviation industry will be an added advantage.
- Officer needs knowledge of operations at the airport.
- Officer needs to possess understanding of the needs of the roles of NCAA and other aviation agencies/parastatals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite (e.g. word, excel, outlook, power point), internet and email.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
Strong prioritization skills
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the job role Aviation Officer (Abuja) as subject of the mail
|Job Category||Full Time|