Location : Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Category : Accounting/Finance
Job Description :
An Engineering, Oil & Gas, Power, Agricultural & Minning Conglomerate is sourcing for a Content Development Coordinator
Job location – Port Harcourt
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with NCD Monitoring Board.
- Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit.
- Stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to prepare and monitor the company’s Nigerian Content Plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted.
- Liaise with the all the involved functions, in particular Legal, HR and Finance in ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act.
- Assist the Business Development Unit in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian content policy.
- Lead and manage interface and relationship building with key contacts at customer NCD departments, NCDMB, DPR (NCD), governments, and host communities.
Educational and Work Experience
I. Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
II. Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
III. Minimum 8 years cognate experience
Qualified candidate should URGENTLY send CVs to email@example.com using the job role e.g Content Development Coordinator as subject of the mail.