A consultancy firm specialised in providing services for Infrastructure development, Operations and maintenance is sourcing for an Electronic Engineer.
Job Location – Abuja
- Assist in the initial set up and installation of Radio equipment and antennas.
- Operate radio equipment and antennas.
- Find fault(s) on a radio (HF/VHF) system.
- Operate oscilloscope, volt meter, mega ohm meter and VSWR instrument, and other test equipment as required from time to time such as spectrum analyser.
- Install, configure and create scripts.
- Configure and install network connections and applications.
- Data backup and hard drive management.
- An electronic/electrical degree in a reputable higher institution.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 5-8 years’ work experience in installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems, HF/VHF will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Linux.
- Proven history of fault finding and rectification of faults
Required Skills and Attribute
- Engineer needs knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Engineer needs knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and their applications.
- Engineer must be able to work with his hands and have some mechanical skills to remove some mechanical parts as the need may be.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role Electronic Engineer (Abuja) as subject of the mail
|Job Category||Full Time|