A Transport and logistics company located on the Mainland is sourcing for a Fleet supervisor.
The Fleet supervisor is to prudently supervise activities of the staff bus, lease and short hire business unit
of the organization towards good profit and growth through efficient fleet operations and excellent customer satisfaction.
• Drive day-to-day process flow of all fleet operations with focus on excellent execution of Standard
• OTIF supervision of fleet maintenance (preventive, routine and corrective repairs) to avoid business
• Test and close-off repair jobs to ensure repairs are satisfactory before final payments are made to 3rd party Suppliers.
• Ensure back up vehicles are available for routine maintenance and other downtime.
• Ensure field safety culture among every driver, ensure best practice in Company safety standards.
Performance Management Responsibilities
• Attend relevant training in Transportation, Fleet Management and Maintenance and putting them to effective on-the-job use.
• Prioritize learning, development and growth with self and direct reports to improve staff competences, promote use of technology and motivate drivers to be accountable individuals.
• Monitor, analyze and report service levels, Customer feedback and regularly interpret Customer satisfaction surveys to drive excellence.
• Hands on Experience
• Ability to use IT systems & Knowledge of Fleet Management/Maintenance Software
• Conversant with Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Knowledge of the Nigerian road network
Educational Qualification: HND or BSC in Transport, Geography, Social Science,
Business Management or Supply Chain related field.
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com
Using the job role Fleet supervisor as subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Full Time|