A consulting firm with corporate Head office in Ikoyi is in need of a General Manager. The Consulting is a group of companies that is into Training, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Multimedia production.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent
- Define and implement policies and performance standards
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing, and personnel
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A First degree in any discipline
- A Master degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in operations, running an office and managing people.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills are key to increasing management’s effectiveness with both superiors and subordinates.
- Leadership skills are pertinent to providing and seeking out continuing education opportunities and fostering a growth mindset.
- Delegation skills are crucial in identifying the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work.
- Time management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and streamlining processes to maximize productivity.
- Negotiation and mediation skills are necessary in finding opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably.
- Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals.
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analyzing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability.
Qualified candidates should please send CV to email@example.com using the subject General Manager as subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Full Time|