A consultancy firm specialised in providing services for Infrastructure development, Operations and maintenance is sourcing for a Project Officer.
Job Location – Abuja
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Preparation, follow up, monitoring, invoicing review and reporting of the relevant projects, including evaluation of reports and overall/annual work plans.
- Responsible for developing and preparing project documents such as proposals, EOIs, etc.
- In charge of preparing project and cargo survey reports on a regular basis.
- Responsible for preparing and sending project related correspondence to their designated recipients.
- Liable for documenting all risks and developments pertaining to the project in a project register.
- Assists with the development and implementation of project plans.
- Aids with creating a project timescale which includes details and deadline for each project task.
- Supports with developing project modalities and framework for each project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
- Ability to work with database applications
Knowledge of project funding procedures and guidelines
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role Project Officer (Abuja) as subject of the mail
|Job Category||Full Time|